Your privacy is very important to WNL B.V. We provide various services through our website which in some cases will include the processing of sensitive information, such as personal data.
We believe that it is of the utmost importance that personal data is handled with care. We always will comply with the rules set out in the privacy legislation along with the changes required by the introduction of the new GDPR-legislation.
This means that we will:
- Clearly specify the purposes for which we use personal data;
- Limit the collection of personal data to only that which is necessary;
- We will ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data (in cases where your permission is required);
- Not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service;
- Make agreements with third parties when sharing your data to ensure that the data is kept private;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information and also require this of any third parties who process your personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your rights when you submit a request to access, correct or delete your personal data.
Use of personal data | When you use our services, you may provide certain information to us, that is deemed to be personal data. Depending on the services you require via our website, we may process the following personal data:
- company details;
- e-mail address;
- information that you enter yourself in open fields, for example on a contact form;
- phone number.
We would also like to send you personalised advertisements containing details of offers or new products. We do this through e-mail. We will only send you this e-mail after you have registered and have given permission to receive these e-mails. Each e-mail will contain an unsubscribe link.
Purposes | We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide personalised e-mails and content;
- for the promotion of personalised offers.
Transmission to third parties | We will not give your personal data to other companies or institutions, except when this it is necessary for providing our services or if we are legally obliged to do so. For example, it is possible that official organisations may request information from us during any fraud investigations.
Protection and storage | We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to your personal information. In doing this we ensure that only authorised people have access to your data. This access is protected and our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not store any data longer than is necessary. This means that we only store data as long as is necessary to provide the service you have requested. Exceptions are those kinds of data we need to store longer because the law requires us to do so.
Changes to this privacy statement | We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
Access to and correction of your data | If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have stored, please contact us. Our contact details are as below.
In addition, you have the following rights:
- To receive information about the personal data we store and what we do with it;
- To access your personal data;
- To have errors corrected;
- To have personal data that is out of date removed;
- To withdraw your permission;
+31 (0) 174 523 273